Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

HOLY SHIT

UM

SO I HAVE A BABY NOW

ZIE IS SIX AND A HALF WEEKS OLD ALREADY

I DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED

Also turns out that while the baby sleeps pretty regularly? Turns out that somehow I don't have much time to blog? Because I'm doing things like dishes, and laundry (this child generates 1-2 loads of laundry per day, HOW), and sneeping myself, and prepping bottles, and folding laundry, and addressing birth announcements, and going to doctor's appointments (for The Kid AND me), and making dinner, and feeding myself, and staring in to space...

It's pretty awesome.

Baby and I are both doing really well. Zie sleeps through the night and has since about two weeks old - and not just that crappy "oh five hours straight", this kid sleeps on average six and a half hours, and up to nine hours at night. Kid is also growing SO FAST. We've already had to move up the straps in the car seat and swing. They grew out of newborn-sized clothes a few weeks ago already too. At their last doctor's appointment they weighed 9 lb. 15 oz. and were 23 inches long already.

The Kid also smiles and coos and almost-giggles and tries to mimic us and is just an absolute joy. So yeah, pretty happy. Just busy :)

3 comments:

  1. yaaaay happy baby bliss yaaaaaaaay!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omyglob I am so happy for you Wench :D Congrats! Glad everything is going so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete